It seems we have always regarded our customers and our website as separate areas of our business. We have never really told our local customers to go to our website.Still, it always seems we are too busy to devote much time to our website. We have always had a modest shopping cart, a few support and download pages, about us pages and product focus pages. Yet, our mission and goal for our website and blog has never been clear. What should we offer in our online store? What do we write about in a blog? Who is our audience – Local customers or Nation-Wide customers? Who cares what we have to say? Can we really make a difference with a blog? Will we be able to (more pointedly – WILL we) stick to it and keep it fresh? It seems we have always regarded our customers and our website as separate areas of our business. We have never really told our local customers to go to our website, and our local customers have rarely come to us from our website. The limited attention given to the website has made it just about as popular as it deserves to be. That mindset has changed. Here’s what we expect from the renewed efforts at www.pointofsalemax.com :
- To be a resource for the products we offer
- To be a place where our customers – near and far – can go for practical information on Restaurant and Retail POS Systems including software and hardware.
- To write original reviews of important products we offer.
- To provide analysis of trends in the Retail and Restaurant POS industries
- To give you articles written by others that we think would be important information for you.