Restaurant Point Of Sale Software
What is the best Restaurant Point Of Sale Software I can buy for my restaurant? We are glad you asked! If your goal is to run a successful, efficient and profitable restaurant, then you need Restaurant Point Of Sale Software to help you achieve it!
Increasing Sales and profitsIf your servers can quickly, easily and accurately communicate customer orders with a restaurant POS system then your restaurant will naturally be busier and more profitable. Accurate orders mean:
- Lower food costs
- Happy customers
- Faster table turns
- Improved employee morale
Preventing Profit leaksRestaurant POS systems can prevent a variety of problems that all cause a profit loss including:
- No sale abuse
- Kitchen Order switches (selling a burger ordering a steak)
- Unauthorized comps and discounting
- Time clock skimming
Be sure to charge for the real profit makersOne the many value added benefits of a well-designed Restaurant POS system is capturing the little things that once just slipped through the sales process. That extra guacamole or sour cream that you once gave away for free can now be added easily to your customer orders quickly adding more to your bottom line profit!
NCC Reflection POS Software for RestaurantsNCC reflection is the most reliable POS software on the market today. It has been deployed in over 50,000 locations world-wide. One of the most notable was the retail and restaurant venues at the 2012 Summer games in London. Here are just a few of the key features that sets us apart
- No Central Server. Each station is a mirror of the other systems on the network
- No single point of failure
- Embedded OS or Windows
- Embedded OS – No Viruses, No spyware, No Facebook, No Pandora, No web surfing!
- Windows OS – Users are prevented from accessing the Windows OS. All of the safety and security features of the embedded system are the same for all practical purposes. NCC Reflection for Windows is far more secure than any others in its class.
Flexible programming for all restaurants and hospitality environments:
- Quick Serve
- Family Dining
- Fast Casual
- Take Out and Delivery
- Fine Dining
- Bars and Nightclubs